DEP Pharmacy Technical Assistance
Next PTA session will begin September 9, 2019.
Some seats available.
Develop the skills necessary for the application of the basic principles, rules and methods of the pharmacy technical assistant profession:
- Analyzing work functions
- Perform pharmaceutical calculations
- Understand the laws that apply and the standards in place.
- Adopt a preventative and safe practice
Develop the skills needed for the use of computer tools :
- Learning pharmaceutical application software in community pharmacy and health establishment pharmacy
Develop the skills needed to communicate in the workplace, and for job search.
Develop the skills needed to perform tasks in a community setting and in a health establishment.
- Learn about non-parenteral drugs and their particularite
- Executing prescriptions in community pharmacies and related tasks
- Executing prescriptions in health establishment pharmacy and related tasks
- Make non-sterile preparations
- Keeping stocks up
- A keen sense of organization and responsibilities
- Communication skills
- An ability to work effectively under pressure
- Attention to detail and rigorous mind
- Good judgment and meaning ethics
- Hospital and clinic pharmacies
- Private pharmacies
High rate of full-time placement for all of Quebec
The avantages of studying in
Collège Supérieur de Montréal
When you choose the C.S.M., you also choose:
- Job placement assistance
- Conveniently located facilities (Berri-UQAM subway station)
- A simulation class to develop your confidence and skills
- High-quality education
- More than 50 years of experience