Accessible to all

Whether you are a Canadian resident or a newcomer, applying at the C.S.M. will take you far!

You will benefit from a lifelong access to employment help services which will guide and help you find the rightful quality job for you.

Furthermore, the C.S.M. offers great programmes as well as a buddle of advantages which will help you optimise your futur career!

Fill out the form below and one of our advisors will communicate with you soonest.

Admission eligibility

To facilitate the application process, the C.S.M. recognizes the qualifications and skills of students who wish to apply. You must meet one of the following conditions:

  • Hold a DES (Diplôme d’études secondaires)


  • Have taken a GDT (general development test)


  • Have the necessary equivalency or qualifications

The applicant’s extracurricular experience as well as previous academic record will be taken into account during the admission process.

Registration form

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Would you like to study at the C.S.M.?
Easy! In six simple steps, you’ll be on your way!

Registration form

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Procedures for submitting an application

Before beginning, you need to get in touch with an advisor to fill out an application form.

Once you have your acceptance letter from the C.S.M. in hand, you will need to complete these six steps:

  1. Learn about the conditions for staying in Quebec as a foreign student.
  2. Apply for a Québec Acceptance Certificate (CAQ) for studies from The Ministère de l’Immigration de la diversité et de l’inclusion du Québec. You may complete the application process online.
  3. Apply for a study permit from the Canadian Visa Office that covers your current country of residence.
  4. Ensure you renew your authorizations before their expiry date if you plan on studying in Quebec longer than the permitted period indicated on your Québec Acceptance Certificate (CAQ) However, keep in mind:
    • a. If you have to change the level of your CAQ (in the case of the C.S.M., a DEP – Diplôme d’études professionnelles), you will need to submit a new application.
    • b. If you wish to work in Quebec once you graduate, click here.


As part of your training at the C.S.M., you must also obtain a work permit in order to be able to apply and work at a business. You must submit your application at least three months before the start of your internship.

  1. Make sure you have a health and hospitalization insurance policy that is valid in Canada health and hospitalization insurance policy that is valid in Canada, get in touch with us.
  2. If you wish to move to Quebec as a permanent resident, here is the procedure to follow.

If you have any questions or need additional information, please do not hesitate to speak with one of our advisors at 514 932-1122.